We are in the process of creating a new MDS research fund that will foster out-of-the-box thinking and actively embrace and support innovation in the field of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS). An update will be posted when the Foundation begins to accept requests for this fund.
- The Dresner Foundation provided New Detroit a grant totaling $75,000 for Camp Enterprise its summer business camp for high school students.
- The Dresner Foundation awarded Winning Futures a grant totaling $75,000 to implement and expand their Life Skills & Job Readiness Mentoring and Keys to College programs during the 2015 -2016 school year.
- The Downtown Boxing Gym Youth Program is the recipient of a grant that will ensure students have safe transportation to the gym.
- With the Friendship Circle’s youth program grant, the Soul Studio will be able to provide a sanctuary for budding artists that have special needs.
- Jewish Family Service of Colorado received a grant to assist with their summer free lunch program, Lunchbox Express, for underserved children.